Greg Sargent of the Washington Post’s The Plum Line has a list of his top five stories that “showcased the world of online journalism at its finest.”
1. The release of the torture documents and Cheney’s response
2. The heath care town hall wars of August
3. The “birther” controversy
4. The campaign to force a public option into the health care reform proposal
5. The war on the left over whether to kill the Senate bill
It is nice to see that in ’09 online blogging/journalism really seemed to find its footing.